The Southern Trust
The Southern Trust have a policy to returning 95% of available proceeds to the community in which they were raised. The remaining 5% of proceeds are distributed to purposes that benefit wider regional communities or purposes that benefit all New Zealanders.More info
Other Resources: Community Good
Wrap around care for seriously ill children and their families
Families with children who have a serious illness are able to access free nursing and counselling services, thanks to funding of more...
Submission on Waikato District Council’s Gambling Venue Policy
The Gaming Machine Association of New Zealand represents the vast majority of the gaming machine societies that operate in New...
Free support packs for those with a breast cancer diagnosis
Free Step By Step guides for those who have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Shakespeare in the Park Charitable Trust presents The Messy Magic Adventure
About Shakespeare in the Park Charitable Trust
Shakespeare in the Park Charitable Trust is the governing body of the annual...
Swimming in Tairawhiti/Gisborne receives a big boost from NZCT
Enterprise Swim Club and the wider Tairawhiti community will benefit from a new heat transfer system being installed at the club’s...