The Gaming Machine Association of New Zealand (GMANZ) is an Incorporated Society representing the gaming machine sector in New Zealand.
Below is a list of the Class 4 Societies, Foundations and Clubs that that distribute the funds throughout NZ.
Air Rescue Services Limited
Net proceeds from the operation of gaming machines at Air Rescue and Community Services member venues are returned in the form of...
Aotearoa Gaming Trust
The Southern Trust have a policy to returning 95% of available proceeds to the community in which they were raised. The remaining 5% of...
Cert Your Local Gaming Trust Limited
First Light Community Foundation Limited
The First Light Community Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation based in Hawke’s Bay and is committed to supporting communities...
Four Winds Foundation Limited
Four Winds Foundation has venues countrywide & proudly support a cross section of non-profit community groups, charities, cultural,...
Glen Eden Bowling Club Incorporated
Grassroots Trust Limited
Grassroots Trust was established in March 2003 primarily to foster the amateur game of Rugby Union within New Zealand. Our focus has...
Hamilton Workingmens Club Incorporated
Havelock North Club Inc
Howick Club Inc
ILT Foundation are an Invercargill based non-profit Foundation started in 2016, distributing grants to the community of Invercargill...