Aotearoa Gaming Trust
The Aotearoa Gaming Trust have a policy to returning 95% of available proceeds to the community in which they were raised. The remaining 5% of proceeds are distributed to purposes that benefit wider regional communities or purposes that benefit all New Zealanders.
Total venues: 56Go to website
Olympic Ambassador Programme inspires school children
Source: The Southern Trust
Around 50,000 Kiwi school children have been inspired to ‘be the best they can be’ by Olympic athletes, thanks to a partnership...
Otago Medical Research Foundation's Summer Scholarship Programme
Contributing to a medical fund that makes a difference is awesome, but so too is supporting an initiative that nurtures young people...